PGP 9.0 datasheets problem - PGP

This is a discussion on PGP 9.0 datasheets problem - PGP ; Is anyone having problems at pgp.com opening and reading the Desktop 9.0 datasheets for both Pro/Home? I'm using Acrobat 5.05 and it fails to open them, complaining that the ..pdf's don't begin with "%PDF-"...

  1. PGP 9.0 datasheets problem

    Is anyone having problems at pgp.com opening and reading the Desktop 9.0
    datasheets for both Pro/Home?

    I'm using Acrobat 5.05 and it fails to open them, complaining that the
    ..pdf's don't begin with "%PDF-"

  2. Re: PGP 9.0 datasheets problem

    In article ,
    "John Smith" wrote:

    > Is anyone having problems at pgp.com opening and reading the Desktop 9.0
    > datasheets for both Pro/Home?
    >
    > I'm using Acrobat 5.05 and it fails to open them, complaining that the
    > .pdf's don't begin with "%PDF-"

    Works just fine for me. It does say you MUST use the most recent version
    of Acrobat reader. For me that's 6.0 on the Mac. Don't know what it is
    for Windows.

+ Reply to Thread