Scam? - PGP

  1. Scam?

  2. Re: Scam?

    In article ,
    Bob Henson wrote:
    :
    :Has anyone come across this before. I posted some test messages in the
    :comp.security.pgp.test group and each of the three received this reply (my
    :message removed)
    :
    : > Hello,
    : >
    : > this message is never sent unsolicited. Don't panic.
    : > You - or more precisely someone using your mail address - have
    : > posted a test message to the following Newsgroups:
    : >
    : > comp.security.pgp.test
    [SNIP]
    Include the word "ignore" in the subject line if you don't want to
    see replies from the auto-responders. That is the way the various
    "test" groups have worked since ancient times.

    --
    Bob Nichols AT comcast.net I am "rnichols42"

+ Reply to Thread