Key-Signing Party in Southern California - PGP

This is a discussion on Key-Signing Party in Southern California - PGP ; I will be conducting a key-signing party on Sunday, 12 June, near the Ventura Freeway (US 101) between the San Fernando Valley and Thousand Oaks. See for details. -- David E. Ross I use Mozilla as my Web browser because ...

  1. Key-Signing Party in Southern California

    --

    David E. Ross

    complies with Web standards. See .

  2. Re: Key-Signing Party in Southern California

    David Ross wrote:
    > I will be conducting a key-signing party on Sunday, 12 June, near
    > the Ventura Freeway (US 101) between the San Fernando Valley and
    > Thousand Oaks. See
    > for details.

    I'd be delighted to attend David, if you could just forward me the air fair
    from the UK i'll start packing a bag hehehe

    --
    Best Wishes from Martin

    So many questions, so few answers.

    PGP Key ID, 0x581E4CE1

  3. Re: Key-Signing Party in Southern California

    Second Notice:

    I will be conducting a key-signing party on Sunday, 12 June, near
    the Ventura Freeway (US 101) between the San Fernando Valley and
    Thousand Oaks. See
    for details.

    --

    David E. Ross

    complies with Web standards. See .

  4. Re: Key-Signing Party in Southern California

    Third and last notice.

    I will be conducting a key-signing party on Sunday, 12 June, near
    the Ventura Freeway (US 101) between the San Fernando Valley and
    Thousand Oaks. See
    for details.

    --

    David E. Ross