winptee, winfpse, or gpgsx source code - PGP

This is a discussion on winptee, winfpse, or gpgsx source code - PGP ; I am looking for the source code for winptee, winfpse, or gpgsx. Those are all Windows shell extensions to add GPG support to a file's context menu. Old, new, any source at all would be great. I've looked all over ...

  1. winptee, winfpse, or gpgsx source code

    I am looking for the source code for winptee, winfpse, or gpgsx. Those
    are all Windows shell extensions to add GPG support to a file's context
    menu. Old, new, any source at all would be great. I've looked all over
    and can find the binaries in various locations, but no source.

    If anyone has source, or knows where I can download it, I'd really
    appreciate the information.

    Thanks in advance.

    Kurt.

  2. Re: winptee, winfpse, or gpgsx source code

    Kurt Fitzner (kfitzner at excelcia period org) wrote:
    > I am looking for the source code for winptee, winfpse, or gpgsx.

    SNIP, SNIP, SNIP

    > If anyone has source, or knows where I can download it, I'd really
    > appreciate the information.

    winpt-0.7.90-src.zip, dated 07-Mar-2005 at 03:46, size 482k, can
    APPARENTLY be downloaded from http://gnuwin.epfl.ch/sources/winpt/. I
    say "apparently" becuase it is listed on that site but I did not
    download it.

    Bonito
    bonito@gawab.com

  3. Re: winptee, winfpse, or gpgsx source code