Encrypted feedback sought - PGP

This is a discussion on Encrypted feedback sought - PGP ; On keyserver.pgp.com you will find my key with the userid; MI5 Victim I'm looking for some feedback that it works as it should. The first five replies sent using form; http://www.five.org.uk/feedback.html will receive a free copy of my Miracle C ...

  1. Encrypted feedback sought

    On keyserver.pgp.com you will find my key with the userid;

    MI5 Victim

    I'm looking for some feedback that it works as it should. The first
    five replies sent using form; http://www.five.org.uk/feedback.html

    will receive a free copy of my Miracle C compiler (without support or
    future updates, just the current software). Thanks.

  2. Re: Encrypted feedback sought

    nospam@thanks.net wrote:
    > On keyserver.pgp.com you will find my key with the userid;
    >
    > MI5 Victim
    >
    > I'm looking for some feedback that it works as it should. The first
    > five replies sent using form; http://www.five.org.uk/feedback.html
    >
    > will receive a free copy of my Miracle C compiler (without support or
    > future updates, just the current software). Thanks.

    Well first of all itīs not nice to post without a valid E-Mail Adress.
    To your question: simply send me a signed E-Mail and Iīll tell you if it
    works. A search for MI5 Victim sends me too many results on my pgp server.

    Regards,
    Philipp

  3. Re: Encrypted feedback sought

    On Sat, 18 Dec 2004 23:50:46 +0100, Philipp Winkler
    wrote:

    >nospam@thanks.net wrote:
    >> On keyserver.pgp.com you will find my key with the userid;
    >>
    >> MI5 Victim
    >>
    >> I'm looking for some feedback that it works as it should. The first
    >> five replies sent using form; http://www.five.org.uk/feedback.html
    >>
    >> will receive a free copy of my Miracle C compiler (without support or
    >> future updates, just the current software). Thanks.

    >Well first of all itīs not nice to post without a valid E-Mail Adress.
    >To your question: simply send me a signed E-Mail and Iīll tell you if it
    >works. A search for MI5 Victim sends me too many results on my pgp server.
    >
    >Regards,
    >Philipp

    Really? if I search "userid contains 'mi5 victim' " on
    keyserver.pgp.com then it only gives one result.

    Are you using the utility supplied by PGP.com with their PGP.exe
    application, to search their LDAP keyservers?

  4. Re: Encrypted feedback sought

    MikeC@antispam.net wrote:
    > Really? if I search "userid contains 'mi5 victim' " on
    > keyserver.pgp.com then it only gives one result.
    >
    > Are you using the utility supplied by PGP.com with their PGP.exe
    > application, to search their LDAP keyservers?

    I searched on keyserver.kjsl.com with Enigmail (Mozilla Thunderbird 1.0)

  5. Re: Encrypted feedback sought

    MikeC@antispam.net wrote:

    > Really? if I search "userid contains 'mi5 victim' " on
    > keyserver.pgp.com then it only gives one result.
    >
    > Are you using the utility supplied by PGP.com with their PGP.exe
    > application, to search their LDAP keyservers?

    I searched on keyserver.kjsl.com with Enigmail (Mozilla Thunderbird 1.0)

    I now added ldap://keyserver.pgp.com but I only get a "not found" back
    from there (maybe timout - dunno).

  6. Re: Encrypted feedback sought

    On Sun, 19 Dec 2004 01:10:18 +0100, Philipp Winkler
    wrote:

    >MikeC@antispam.net wrote:
    >
    >> Really? if I search "userid contains 'mi5 victim' " on
    >> keyserver.pgp.com then it only gives one result.
    >>
    >> Are you using the utility supplied by PGP.com with their PGP.exe
    >> application, to search their LDAP keyservers?

    >I searched on keyserver.kjsl.com with Enigmail (Mozilla Thunderbird 1.0)
    >
    >I now added ldap://keyserver.pgp.com but I only get a "not found" back
    >from there (maybe timout - dunno).

    If you download pgp.exe, even the free version from;
    www.pgp.com/downloads/freeware
    then you can quickly find the key on keyserver.pgp.com using a partial
    match.

    Happy encrypting!

  7. Re: Encrypted feedback sought

    MikeC@antispam.net wrote:
    > On Sun, 19 Dec 2004 01:10:18 +0100, Philipp Winkler
    > wrote:
    >

    >>MikeC@antispam.net wrote:
    >>

    >>>Really? if I search "userid contains 'mi5 victim' " on
    >>>keyserver.pgp.com then it only gives one result.
    >>>
    >>>Are you using the utility supplied by PGP.com with their PGP.exe
    >>>application, to search their LDAP keyservers?

    >>I searched on keyserver.kjsl.com with Enigmail (Mozilla Thunderbird 1.0)
    >>
    >>I now added ldap://keyserver.pgp.com but I only get a "not found" back

    >>from there (maybe timout - dunno).

    > If you download pgp.exe, even the free version from;
    > www.pgp.com/downloads/freeware
    > then you can quickly find the key on keyserver.pgp.com using a partial
    > match.
    >
    > Happy encrypting!

    Yea but I dont use the pgp.com stuff, I use GNUPG (which works perfecly
    with Thunderbird). I donīt use any Microsoft mail software for obvious
    reasons.

+ Reply to Thread