PGP & PHP Formmail help please! - PGP

This is a discussion on PGP & PHP Formmail help please! - PGP ; I'm using php formmail from http://www.boaddrink.com . I want to encrypt my form using PGP. I have downloaded PGP and created some keys. I didn't really understand what I was doing, but I have ended up with a secure and ...

  1. PGP & PHP Formmail help please!

    I'm using php formmail from http://www.boaddrink.com. I want to
    encrypt my form using PGP.

    I have downloaded PGP and created some keys. I didn't really
    understand what I was doing, but I have ended up with a secure and
    public ring.

    > Firstly, I need to add some code into the Formmail...Help please!

    > Then I need some instructions on what I do with these keys and any addional hidden fields I'm missing? ...Help Please!

    Thank you

  2. Re: PGP & PHP Formmail help please!

    Jen writes:

    > I'm using php formmail from http://www.boaddrink.com. I want to
    > encrypt my form using PGP.
    >
    > I have downloaded PGP and created some keys. I didn't really
    > understand what I was doing, but I have ended up with a secure and
    > public ring.

    You have to understand what you are doing in order to use encryption
    securely and usefully.