PGP 6.0.2.i interferece with Hibernate and Standby in WinXP and WinME - PGP

This is a discussion on PGP 6.0.2.i interferece with Hibernate and Standby in WinXP and WinME - PGP ; Has anyone heard of a patch or workaround for the problem where this version of PGP (6.0.2i) stops laptops from using "hibernate" or "standby"? I would happily buy a later or commercial version apart from the fact that the charity ...

  1. PGP 6.0.2.i interferece with Hibernate and Standby in WinXP and WinME

    Has anyone heard of a patch or workaround for the problem where this version
    of PGP (6.0.2i) stops laptops from using "hibernate" or "standby"?

    I would happily buy a later or commercial version apart from the fact that
    the charity organisation I work for only runs on this version.

    Please reply by email also to modified address with removed capitals.

    Many thanks
    Graham

  2. Re: PGP 6.0.2.i interferece with Hibernate and Standby in WinXP and WinME

+ Reply to Thread