Pgp 6.5.8. decryption problem - PGP

This is a discussion on Pgp 6.5.8. decryption problem - PGP ; Hi, I had to migrate our application to a different server and copied the entire pgp directory ($PGPPATH). I did remove the PGPsdkPreferences and ran pgp -ke to recreate a new one with the new values. I am able to ...

  1. Pgp 6.5.8. decryption problem

    Hi,

    I had to migrate our application to a different server and copied the
    entire pgp directory ($PGPPATH). I did remove the PGPsdkPreferences
    and ran pgp -ke to recreate a new one with the new values. I am able
    to successfully encrypt the file but when I try to decrypt I am
    getting the following error. Any ideas.

    File is encrypted. Secret key is required to read it.
    You do not have the secret key needed to decrypt this file.

  2. Re: Pgp 6.5.8. decryption problem

+ Reply to Thread