Penpal wanted (from outside USA) with PGP - PGP

This is a discussion on Penpal wanted (from outside USA) with PGP - PGP ; I'm looking for a penpal outside of the United States that uses PGP for e-mail.. I kind of like the program, need the practice, and want to correspond with someone outside the USA.. If this is you, please write to ...

  1. Penpal wanted (from outside USA) with PGP

    I'm looking for a penpal outside of the United States that uses PGP for
    e-mail.. I kind of like the program, need the practice, and want to
    correspond with someone outside the USA..

    If this is you, please write to me at: cwestfall@{Deletethis}bigfoot.com
    {That part added to avoid e-mail catchers}.

    Thanks,

    Chris

  2. Re: Penpal wanted (from outside USA) with PGP

    If you include your public key, it will be easier for people to send you
    encrypted email via remailers ;-)

    We could also include a short string of encrypted text in this newsgroup or
    another for you to "practice" on :-D

    "Anonymous Person" wrote in message
    news:7Okrd.8633$NU3.6088@newsread1.news.pas.earthl ink.net...
    > I'm looking for a penpal outside of the United States that uses PGP for
    > e-mail.. I kind of like the program, need the practice, and want to
    > correspond with someone outside the USA..
    >
    > If this is you, please write to me at: cwestfall@{Deletethis}bigfoot.com
    > {That part added to avoid e-mail catchers}.
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Chris

+ Reply to Thread