PGPDesktop vs. PGP Command Line Question - PGP

This is a discussion on PGPDesktop vs. PGP Command Line Question - PGP ; Question... How do I emulate the PGP command line: pgp --encrypt --user --armor --output in PGPDesktop??...

  1. PGPDesktop vs. PGP Command Line Question

    Question...

    How do I emulate the PGP command line:

    pgp --encrypt --user --armor --output

    in PGPDesktop??

  2. Re: PGPDesktop vs. PGP Command Line Question

+ Reply to Thread