Is a PGPdisk mountable from a DVD? - PGP

This is a discussion on Is a PGPdisk mountable from a DVD? - PGP ; It seems not. I'm using WinXP SP2 and PGP 8.1, and I made a PGPdisk with a size of 4.5 GB (slightly smaller than my DVD-R disc) and burned it. The PGPdisk will open from my harddisk, but not from ...

  1. Is a PGPdisk mountable from a DVD?

    It seems not. I'm using WinXP SP2 and PGP 8.1, and I made a PGPdisk
    with a size of 4.5 GB (slightly smaller than my DVD-R disc) and burned
    it. The PGPdisk will open from my harddisk, but not from the DVD.

    First, it takes several seconds for Windows Explorer only to find the
    ..pgp file on the DVD (it's the only file). Then it takes several more
    seconds to get the login screen. Then the correct pass-phrase won't
    work. :-(

    Is this a known problem?

    Gustaf

  2. Re: Is a PGPdisk mountable from a DVD?

+ Reply to Thread