PGP toolkits - PGP

This is a discussion on PGP toolkits - PGP ; I'm working on a messaging server project. We already have S/MIME and Lotus support. Our messaging server acts a gateway to convert messages to different message formats based on recipients delivery methods (S/MIME, Louts). Right now, we are trying to ...

  1. PGP toolkits

    I'm working on a messaging server project. We already have S/MIME and
    Lotus support. Our messaging server acts a gateway to convert messages
    to different message formats based on recipients delivery methods
    (S/MIME, Louts). Right now, we are trying to add PGP support to our
    product so our internal users could send/receive secured emails
    to/from external PGP users. Since we don't require internal users to
    have PGP knowledge and PGP software installed, we need to have
    centerlized PGP management at the messaging server.

    There are some toolkits availabe in the market, PGPSDK, FileCrypt SDK,
    CTCLib, GNUPG open source. Is there any recommendation about those
    toolkit and are those toolkits used in any products?

    Thanks,
    Fanfan

  2. Re: PGP toolkits

+ Reply to Thread