Netscape Plug-in & CryptEdit+ Links? - PGP

  2. Re: Netscape Plug-in & CryptEdit+ Links?

    Tom McCune wrote:

  3. Re: Netscape Plug-in & CryptEdit+ Links?

    GeorgeD wrote in news:4155c712$0$4050
    $61fed72c@news.rcn.com:

    >> CryptEdit+
    >> http://www.skuz.net/madhat/agent/util.html#925
    >>

    > Don't know if it is the same CryptEdit but CryptEdit the editor is
    > available here:
    >
    > http://polyedit.com/downloads.shtml

    Thanks for the thought. Crypt Edit is a different product. CryptEdit+ "is
    a FREEWARE program to integrate PGP 5.5 with a wide variety of text-editor
    based programs via Hot Keys. New version 1.60 adds PGPTray functionality.
    New Version 1.61 provides PGP 6.x Support."

    --
    Tom McCune

  4. Re: Netscape Plug-in & CryptEdit+ Links?

  5. Re: Netscape Plug-in & CryptEdit+ Links?

    "Thomas J. Boschloo" wrote in news:41586b64$0
    $765$3a628fcd@reader20.nntp.hccnet.nl:

    > I don't use Netscape anymore, but Mozilla Thunderbird has the same look
    > and feel as Netscape (4.8) once had. I had to download an extension

    with
    > the last version of Thunderbird for off-line news reading, but as you
    > can see from this post, Thunderbird has good PGP support in the form of
    > Enigmail (combined with GnuPG, not PGP unfortunately).
    >
    > I just love this new software. The links are:
    >

    > Besides, is Netscape still being updated these days when new expliots
    > are found? It also seems Bear-Software's netscape plugin only works

    with
    > Netscape 4.51-4.79 and with older pgp versions :-( Have you tried
    > e-mailing gerald_davishotmailcom?

    Thanks Thomas,

    I'm aware of enigmail, but believe it only works with GPG, rather than
    with PGP. I'm a Mozilla user, so really don't know if Netscape is being
    properly updated for the recent security issues.

    --
    Tom McCune

  6. Re: Netscape Plug-in & CryptEdit+ Links?

    I actually use Netscape 7.0 and donīt found the plug-in to work with PGP.
    Somebody know where to get the plug-in?
    Exist the plug-in?

    Regards: Pepe

    Tom McCune wrote:
    > "Thomas J. Boschloo" wrote in news:41586b64$0
    > $765$3a628fcd@reader20.nntp.hccnet.nl:
    >

    >>I don't use Netscape anymore, but Mozilla Thunderbird has the same look
    >>and feel as Netscape (4.8) once had. I had to download an extension

    > with
    >
    >>the last version of Thunderbird for off-line news reading, but as you
    >>can see from this post, Thunderbird has good PGP support in the form of
    >>Enigmail (combined with GnuPG, not PGP unfortunately).
    >>
    >>I just love this new software. The links are:
    >>

    >>Besides, is Netscape still being updated these days when new expliots
    >>are found? It also seems Bear-Software's netscape plugin only works

    > with
    >
    >>Netscape 4.51-4.79 and with older pgp versions :-( Have you tried
    >>e-mailing gerald_davishotmailcom?

    > Thanks Thomas,
    >
    > I'm aware of enigmail, but believe it only works with GPG, rather than
    > with PGP. I'm a Mozilla user, so really don't know if Netscape is being
    > properly updated for the recent security issues.

+ Reply to Thread