reuse keyring for another account? - PGP

This is a discussion on reuse keyring for another account? - PGP ; Hi, have received a keyring from someone and have created a keyring and sent it to them everything is fine have to create a test environment and have it in my head that I might be able to create a ...

  1. reuse keyring for another account?

    Hi, have received a keyring from someone and have created a keyring
    and sent it to them

    everything is fine

    have to create a test environment and have it in my head that I might
    be able to create a new account and copy the contents of .pgp over to
    the test accounts homedir

    platform is linux rhes3 running pgp 6.5.8

    thanks

    barry

  2. Re: reuse keyring for another account?

+ Reply to Thread