PGP and Kmail - PGP

This is a discussion on PGP and Kmail - PGP ; I just install Version: GnuPG v1.2.4 (GNU/Linux) I have generated my private and public key at list I thinkk so but I ma not sure on how to install it with Kmail on Mandrake 10.0 any help is welcome. I ...

  1. PGP and Kmail

    I just install Version: GnuPG v1.2.4 (GNU/Linux) I have generated my private
    and public key at list I thinkk so but I ma not sure on how to install it
    with Kmail on Mandrake 10.0 any help is welcome.

    I have a file that start like this

    I did it by doing

    gpg --export -a
    what should I do with it and where should I save it or put is I have no idea

    please help.
    thanks

    --
    If you play a Win-XP CD backward you will hear Satanic Messages!
    The scariest is that if you play it forward it will install Win-XP

  2. Re: PGP and Kmail

  3. Re: PGP and Kmail

    Neil W Rickert wrote:

    > All you need is that your keyrings are in the standard place
    > ($HOME/.gnupg).

    in the $HOME/.gnupgI have3 files

    gpg.conf = al kinds of inf in it
    pubring.gpg = empty
    secring.gpg = empty

    I am not sure, what should I do with them?
    should I copy my Publick key in one of them?

    --
    If you play a Win-XP CD backward you will hear Satanic Messages!
    The scariest is that if you play it forward it will install Win-XP

    Registered Linux User # 363747

  4. Re: PGP and Kmail

+ Reply to Thread