Pgp problems - PGP

This is a discussion on Pgp problems - PGP ; I have a user who is running PGP version 6.5. The drive crashed and I ended up installing the PGP from scratch. Everything seems to be working fine with the exception of one item. She can recieve encrypted attachements from ...

  1. Pgp problems

    I have a user who is running PGP version 6.5. The drive crashed and I ended
    up installing the PGP from scratch. Everything seems to be working fine with
    the exception of one item. She can recieve encrypted attachements from
    eveyone except one individual. Everyone is using outlook except the person
    having the issue. When she recieves an encrypted attachment she recieves the
    following error:

    The file c:\documents and settings\user name\local settings\temporary
    internet files\olk3....'does not have a program associated with it for this
    action. To create an association, double click my computer on your desktop.
    On the view menu, click options then click file types.

    Any suggestions?

    Thanks

  2. Re: Pgp problems

    Captain Ron wrote:

    > I have a user who is running PGP version 6.5. The drive crashed and I ended
    > up installing the PGP from scratch. Everything seems to be working fine with
    > the exception of one item. She can recieve encrypted attachements from
    > eveyone except one individual. Everyone is using outlook except the person
    > having the issue. When she recieves an encrypted attachment she recieves the
    > following error:
    >
    > The file c:\documents and settings\user name\local settings\temporary
    > internet files\olk3....'does not have a program associated with it for this
    > action. To create an association, double click my computer on your desktop.
    > On the view menu, click options then click file types.

    Have you tried creating the association (for whatever "file name extension"
    the temporary file has)?

    Follow-ups set.

    Thor

    --