Problem ? - PGP

This is a discussion on Problem ? - PGP ; I have a 4 gb pgp disk when I try to open it I get a message that reads : PGPdisk Mount failed because:"this file does not appear to be a valid disk." Would I be correct to think the ...

  1. Problem ?

    I have a 4 gb pgp disk when I try to open it I get a message that reads :
    PGPdisk Mount failed because:"this file does not appear to be a valid disk."
    Would I be correct to think the disk has become corrupted some how, and if
    possible
    is there a way to repare the problem....?
    If anyone can help I be grateful.

    Windows XP pro
    PGP 8.03

  2. Re: Problem ?

    karl linnenann wrote:
    > I have a 4 gb pgp disk when I try to open it I get a message that reads :
    > PGPdisk Mount failed because:"this file does not appear to be a valid disk."

    Are you opening it with the same version that created it?

    CDA

  3. Re: Problem ?

    I originaly created it with ver 8.1 a few months ago, as of a few days ago
    began to get that message
    so I upgraded to version 8.03 and get the same message.

    :
    > > PGPdisk Mount failed because:"this file does not appear to be a valid

    disk."

    > Are you opening it with the same version that created it?
    >
    > CDA

+ Reply to Thread