What happened to Imad Faiad? - PGP

This is a discussion on What happened to Imad Faiad? - PGP ; On Sat, 03 Jul 2004 17:20:54 GMT, I found this from Casey : >09beta1 I don't know what this is....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 32 of 32

  1. Re: What happened to Imad Faiad?

    On Sat, 03 Jul 2004 17:20:54 GMT, I found this from Casey
    :

    >09beta1

    I don't know what this is.

  2. Re: What happened to Imad Faiad?

  3. Re: What happened to Imad Faiad?

    It seems I can not update to any servers as they are off line

    I need a last of up to date servers to send publics to
    need so I can enter in server choices

    I need address type and port
    Thanking you in advance

  4. Re: What happened to Imad Faiad?

  5. Re: What happened to Imad Faiad?

    On Sat, 03 Jul 2004 21:21:11 +0200, I found this from "Thomas J.
    Boschloo" :

    >It's a cyber knights templar build based on the pgp version 6.5.8 source
    >code.

    Thankyou very much.

    Grumpy

  6. Re: What happened to Imad Faiad?

    got te download from needed thanks It was I as down to one server to sent
    too. I got six now.

    I wish Imad Faiad would come out of hiding. I would only upgrade to what
    ever he had. Love the big key for some things I use a 4096 bit key with a
    50+ password,( took me two days to memerize it because there is no words in
    it) , makes me sleep at night. I have three disc encripted with his 6.58 and
    use it every day. Best there is and those without it sorry about that, you
    can keep the new versions, I feel safe with what I got