SUb key qustion - PGP

This is a discussion on SUb key qustion - PGP ; IN 6.58 pgp Does evey sub key that has different password be able to be used. Or is it better to use different encription key but same e amail address and have different sub key for each encription key I ...

  1. SUb key qustion

    IN 6.58 pgp
    Does evey sub key that has different password be able to be used.
    Or is it better to use different encription key but same e amail address
    and have different sub key for each encription key

    I always have different password for sub key but would like to have
    different encription key according to who would be receiving the message.
    Some encription Keys therefor would be 128 bit others at least 4096 bit.
    Decryption keys would be equal to whatever the encription key is.

    I know that 128 bit is almost imposable to decript but when in doubt I error
    on the side of caution.

  2. Re: SUb key qustion

+ Reply to Thread