Revocation Certificate - PGP

This is a discussion on Revocation Certificate - PGP ; When I originally created my key, I generated a revocation certificate. I have since added two additional UIDs to my key. This brings me to an interesting question. If I make ANY change to my key (not including the addition ...

  1. Revocation Certificate

    When I originally created my key, I generated a revocation certificate. I
    have since added two additional UIDs to my key. This brings me to an
    interesting question.

    If I make ANY change to my key (not including the addition of signatures),
    do I need to create a new revocation certificate? This would include a
    change in password, the addition or removal of UIDs, etc. Or, is the
    original the only one I need.

    Thx

  2. Re: Revocation Certificate

+ Reply to Thread