Passphrase correct but pgpdisk would not mount - PGP

This is a discussion on Passphrase correct but pgpdisk would not mount - PGP ; hi, I am very sure the passphrase is correct, but pgpdisk volume insisted it is wrong & would not mount. Remember there was some discussion of this issue, a few months back. Could someone please advise what is the cause ...

  1. Passphrase correct but pgpdisk would not mount

    hi,

    I am very sure the passphrase is correct,
    but pgpdisk volume insisted it is wrong & would not mount.

    Remember there was some discussion of this issue, a few months back.

    Could someone please advise what is the cause ?

  2. Re: Passphrase correct but pgpdisk would not mount

    > hi,
    >
    > I am very sure the passphrase is correct,
    > but pgpdisk volume insisted it is wrong & would not mount.
    >
    > Remember there was some discussion of this issue, a few months back.
    >
    > Could someone please advise what is the cause ?

    Changing versions of pgpdisk?

  3. Re: Passphrase correct but pgpdisk would not mount

    On Sat, 10 Apr 2004 20:06:08 +0000, MikeyD
    wrote:

    >> hi,
    >>
    >> I am very sure the passphrase is correct,
    >> but pgpdisk volume insisted it is wrong & would not mount.
    >>
    >> Remember there was some discussion of this issue, a few months back.
    >>
    >> Could someone please advise what is the cause ?

    >Changing versions of pgpdisk?

    No, same version of PGPdisk.

+ Reply to Thread