PGP, Quicksilver and Nym - PGP

This is a discussion on PGP, Quicksilver and Nym - PGP ; Does anyone have any experience in setting up a nym account using QuickSilver 9B? I can't get the program to acknowledge my PGP key. Thanks. -=- This message was posted via two or more anonymous remailing services....

  1. PGP, Quicksilver and Nym

    Does anyone have any experience in setting up a nym account using QuickSilver 9B? I can't get the program to acknowledge my PGP key.

    Thanks.

    -=-
    This message was posted via two or more anonymous remailing services.

  2. Re: PGP, Quicksilver and Nym

    In article ,
    BigappleRemailer@Optonline.Net the amazing Anonymous says...

    > Does anyone have any experience in setting up a nym account using QuickSilver 9B? I can't get the program to acknowledge my PGP key.
    >
    > Thanks.
    >
    > -=-
    > This message was posted via two or more anonymous remailing services.

    Did you actually import your keys into the Quicksilver during
    installation? It is easy to miss when installing if you rush through it.
    --
    He said, "It is finished." Not, "I am finished."

+ Reply to Thread