pgpi.org docs for PGP 6.5? - PGP

This is a discussion on pgpi.org docs for PGP 6.5? - PGP ; All English docs for PGP 6.5 from pgpi.org seem to ask for password, do not accept "anonymous" or specific ID: http://www.pgpi.org/doc/guide/6.5/en/ Any other sources to try? Thanks! -[]-...

  1. pgpi.org docs for PGP 6.5?

    All English docs for PGP 6.5 from pgpi.org
    seem to ask for password,
    do not accept "anonymous" or specific ID:
    http://www.pgpi.org/doc/guide/6.5/en/

    Any other sources to try?

    Thanks!

    -[]-

  2. Re: pgpi.org docs for PGP 6.5?

    On Wed, 07 Apr 2004 14:45:40 -0500, John H Meyers wrote:

    >All English docs for PGP 6.5 from pgpi.org
    >seem to ask for password,
    >do not accept "anonymous" or specific ID:
    >http://www.pgpi.org/doc/guide/6.5/en/
    >
    >Any other sources to try?
    >
    >Thanks!
    >
    >-[]-

    try:

    http://pgp2all.spb.ru/data/docs/PGPWinUsersGuide.pdf

    PT

  3. Re: pgpi.org docs for PGP 6.5?

    John H Meyers wrote:

    > All English docs for PGP 6.5 from pgpi.org
    > seem to ask for password,
    > do not accept "anonymous" or specific ID:
    > http://www.pgpi.org/doc/guide/6.5/en/
    >
    > Any other sources to try?
    >
    > Thanks!

    From the page , I had
    no trouble initiating the downloading of the User Guide PDF file
    via my Web browser.

    I also took the link
    .
    Using an FTP client application, I connected to
    anonymously (user ID = anonymous, password = an E-mail address).
    Through the application, I navigated down to the PDF file and
    started downloading.

    Since I already have the document on my PC, I did not complete the
    downloading in either case. But I successfully got past any point
    where a password might be required.

    --

    David E. Ross

    complies with Web standards. See .