6.5.8ckt08 Installation File? - PGP

This is a discussion on 6.5.8ckt08 Installation File? - PGP ; I only use it with one correspondent, but I have PGP 6.5.8ckt08 installed. I did not save the installation file(s), so if I want to install it on another machine I could have a problem. Imad Faiad's site seems no ...

  1. 6.5.8ckt08 Installation File?

    I only use it with one correspondent, but I have PGP 6.5.8ckt08
    installed. I did not save the installation file(s), so if I want to
    install it on another machine I could have a problem. Imad Faiad's
    site seems no longer to be working. If I want to put PGP (for personal
    use) on another computer, is there any way I can bundle up what I have
    and reinstall it, or do I need to go to something like 8.0 (whatever
    the latest build is) from the PGP site? Thanks.

    --
    Paul Bartlett
    bartlett "at" smart "dot" net

  2. Re: 6.5.8ckt08 Installation File?

    On Sun, 4 Apr 2004 19:56:33 -0400, "Paul O. BARTLETT"
    wrote:

    > I only use it with one correspondent, but I have PGP 6.5.8ckt08
    >installed. I did not save the installation file(s), so if I want to
    >install it on another machine I could have a problem. Imad Faiad's
    >site seems no longer to be working. If I want to put PGP (for personal
    >use) on another computer, is there any way I can bundle up what I have
    >and reinstall it, or do I need to go to something like 8.0 (whatever
    >the latest build is) from the PGP site? Thanks.

    ftp://ftp.hacktic.nl/pub/crypto/pgp/pgp60/pgp658_ckt/

    ftp://ftp.zedz.net/pub/crypto/pgp/pgp60/pgp658_ckt/

+ Reply to Thread