PGP Admin - PGP

This is a discussion on PGP Admin - PGP ; I'm trying to retrieve the server configuration from a keyserver i set up but i get the message that : Error: 'Item not found' or 'No such object' when attempting to send updates from PGP Admin Any ideas ??? Thanks ...

  1. PGP Admin

    I'm trying to retrieve the server configuration from a keyserver i set up
    but i get the message that :

    Error: 'Item not found' or 'No such object' when attempting to send updates
    from PGP Admin

    Any ideas ???

    Thanks

    Pascal

  2. Re: PGP Admin

    --

    There are some words which I have known since I was a schoolboy.
    "With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored,

    - Jean-Luc Picard

  3. Re: PGP Admin

+ Reply to Thread