plugin missing - PGP

This is a discussion on plugin missing - PGP ; I just installed ver. 8.03 freebe and found out there is no Outlook Express plugin. Rats! Is there a better workaround than making a file for each email and then encripting the file separately? Is there an older version I ...

  1. plugin missing

    I just installed ver. 8.03 freebe and found out there is no Outlook Express
    plugin. Rats! Is there a better workaround than making a file for each email
    and then encripting the file separately? Is there an older version I could
    use with Xp and Outlook Express which has a plugin?

  2. Re: plugin missing

    adelphia-news wrote:
    > plugin. Rats! Is there a better workaround than making a file for each email
    > and then encripting the file separately? Is there an older version I could

    It's been awhile since I used it last, but with the freeware, you ought
    to be able to click on the icon in the tray and Encrypt Current Window -
    something to that effect. Failing that, copy to the clipboard, click in
    the tray, then Encrypt Clipboard. Failing that, use Thunderbird.

  3. Re: plugin missing

  4. Re: plugin missing

+ Reply to Thread