Cryptainer - PGP

This is a discussion on Cryptainer - PGP ; I'm using PGP disk and have no complains about it, but I came across a program called Cryptainer LE and would like to know your thoughts about it. At first glance I have a problem with the source code not ...

  1. Cryptainer

    I'm using PGP disk and have no complains about it, but I
    came across a program called Cryptainer LE and would like
    to know your thoughts about it. At first glance I have a
    problem with the source code not being available. Anything else?

    Thanks,

    DLL

  2. Re: Cryptainer

    I manage a 65 machine network and have been using Cyptainer for the
    last couple of years after PGP's problems with Windows XP.

    So far so good. Uses open source algos. Not had any problems till
    date. Worth a shot.....

+ Reply to Thread