PGP for commercial use (scripted) - PGP

This is a discussion on PGP for commercial use (scripted) - PGP ; Hi all, I would like to use the PGP technology for commercial use to encrypt file transfers. The encryption would have to be done using either batch files or perl scripts. Can anyone recommend commercial solutions ? I will need ...

  1. PGP for commercial use (scripted)

    Hi all,

    I would like to use the PGP technology for commercial use to encrypt
    file transfers. The encryption would have to be done using either
    batch files or perl scripts.

    Can anyone recommend commercial solutions ?
    I will need this for multiple clients so I will need a server type
    license that can server multiple clients.

    Thanks a lot for any help!

    Andreas

  2. Re: PGP for commercial use (scripted)

  3. Re: PGP for commercial use (scripted)

    vedaal@hush.com wrote:

    > andreas_heid@hotmail.com (Andreas) wrote in message
    >> Hi all,
    >>
    >> I would like to use the PGP technology for commercial use to

    > encrypt
    >> file transfers. The encryption would have to be done using

    > either
    >> batch files or perl scripts.
    >>
    >> Can anyone recommend commercial solutions ?
    >> I will need this for multiple clients so I will need a server

    > type
    >> license that can server multiple clients.

    > (1) GnuPG (http://www.gnupg.org/)
    > free, designed for commandline interfacing,
    > but,
    > no ADK,
    > no 'corporate support' (you're on your own, but can have help by
    > asking on the gnupg-users list

    Corporate support: http://www.g10code.de/

    David

  4. Re: PGP for commercial use (scripted)

+ Reply to Thread