not really understand this.... - PGP

This is a discussion on not really understand this.... - PGP ; Dear all, I don't understand how come I see some emails in clear-text as well as attached with the public-key? If this email is encrypted by the public-key, I would expect I need its authorized public-key and my private key ...

  1. not really understand this....

    Dear all,

    I don't understand how come I see some emails in clear-text as well as
    attached with the public-key?
    If this email is encrypted by the public-key, I would expect I need its
    authorized public-key and my private key to decrypt the email before I can
    read its content??

    thanks
    sam

  2. Re: not really understand this....