Is PGP Personal Desktop as flakey as PGP 8.0.3? - PGP

This is a discussion on Is PGP Personal Desktop as flakey as PGP 8.0.3? - PGP ; PGP 8.0.3 will unencrypt Myfile.doc.pgp but won't encrypt Myfile.doc unless I first reboot the machine. Wipe appears to work, but leaves the entry in Windows Explorer until I refresh the screen. Does PGP Personal Desktop work better than this?...

  1. Is PGP Personal Desktop as flakey as PGP 8.0.3?

    PGP 8.0.3 will unencrypt Myfile.doc.pgp but won't encrypt Myfile.doc
    unless I first reboot the machine. Wipe appears to work, but leaves
    the entry in Windows Explorer until I refresh the screen. Does PGP
    Personal Desktop work better than this?

  2. Re: Is PGP Personal Desktop as flakey as PGP 8.0.3?

+ Reply to Thread