SPGP alternative - PGP

This is a discussion on SPGP alternative - PGP ; My web site currently uses SPGP.dll to access pgp and encrypt messages on the server. I recently upgraded to Server 2003 and I can't seem to get SPGP to work. I see that the web site for SPGP.dll has not ...

  1. SPGP alternative

    My web site currently uses SPGP.dll to access pgp and encrypt messages on
    the server. I recently upgraded to Server 2003 and I can't seem to get SPGP
    to work. I see that the web site for SPGP.dll has not been updated in a
    long time so I would assume that it is no longer supported. What is another
    API or SDK I can use to access PGP and encrypt text which can me decrypted
    by my workstation version of pgp?

    Eric

  2. Re: SPGP alternative

+ Reply to Thread