Text Viewer - PGP

This is a discussion on Text Viewer - PGP ; When I verify a signed block from the current window, the Text Viewer uses a font that is quite small and gray (not black). Is there some way to change this? I don't want the rigmarole of copying from the ...

  1. Text Viewer

    When I verify a signed block from the current window, the Text
    Viewer uses a font that is quite small and gray (not black). Is
    there some way to change this? I don't want the rigmarole of
    copying from the Text Viewer and then pasting into some other text
    window.

    --

    David E. Ross

    complies with Web standards. See .

  2. Re: Text Viewer

  3. Re: Text Viewer

    Melissa wrote:

    > On Tue, 13 Jan 2004 20:57:26 -0800, David Ross wrote:
    >
    > > When I verify a signed block from the current window, the Text
    > > Viewer uses a font that is quite small and gray (not black). Is
    > > there some way to change this?

    > Though you don't mention what you're using (PGP or GnuPG), I'm
    > assuming that it's PGP, because it sounds like you're using the
    > "Secure viewer", which uses the "tempest" font. If this is indeed the
    > case, you can click on PGPtray, go to "Options", then to the "Email"
    > tab, and un-check the "Always use Secure Viewer when decrypting"
    > option. When you do that, PGP will only use the regular text viewer,
    > and the font should look more "normal".

    I'm using PGP 8.0.3. "Always use Secure Viewer when decrypting"
    was already unchecked.

    --

    David E. Ross

    complies with Web standards. See .