SDA to Screen only - PGP

This is a discussion on SDA to Screen only - PGP ; Hello All, To open an SDA file, I need to enter the passwd, then I have to save the decrypt to a file. Then go to the file to get the contents of the SDA Is there some way I ...

  1. SDA to Screen only

    Hello All,
    To open an SDA file, I need to enter the passwd, then I have to save the
    decrypt to a <.txt> file. Then go to the <.txt> file to get the contents of
    the SDA
    Is there some way I can open an SDA to the screen only, for the duration of
    the screen without first having to make a text file and then going to that
    file to get the contents of the SDA and later removing the plain text file
    from the PC.
    In other words, can I open an SDA view the contents and leave the SDA
    without making a plain text file ?
    Thanks much
    Stan

    ----------
    PGP 8.0.2
    Fingerprint 9543 35A9 8343 F5AA 6353 83BB 6D1E BE23 3D44 7F2C

  2. Re: SDA to Screen only

    Please dont multipost. Crosspost instead

    --
    There are some words which I have known since I was a schoolboy.
    "With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored,

    - Jean-Luc Picard

+ Reply to Thread