Non-GPL Open Source PGP Implementation - PGP

This is a discussion on Non-GPL Open Source PGP Implementation - PGP ; Does anyone know of an open-source implementation of PGP that's NOT covered by the GPL? I am working on a commercial package where we need the PGP functionality and my company is adamant that I stay away from GPL'd code. ...

  1. Non-GPL Open Source PGP Implementation

    Does anyone know of an open-source implementation of PGP that's NOT covered by the GPL? I am working on a commercial package where we need the PGP functionality and my company is adamant that I stay away from GPL'd code. They really want something like a Free BSD license instead.

    Any ideas?

    Doug Smith

  2. Re: Non-GPL Open Source PGP Implementation

    Doug Smith wrote:

    > Does anyone know of an open-source implementation of PGP that's NOT
    > covered by the GPL? I am working on a commercial package where we need
    > the PGP functionality and my company is adamant that I stay away from
    > GPL'd code. They really want something like a Free BSD license instead.

    This seems to be what you're looking for
    http://www.cryptix.org/products/openpgp/

+ Reply to Thread