PGP on TheBat - help me - PGP

This is a discussion on PGP on TheBat - help me - PGP ; Hello, I'm using The Bat as my mailprogram. And now I need encrypting e-mails and attachment with PGP. Unfortunately it doesn't works. I've prepared private and public PGP keys. But when I try to send message i can only see ...

  1. PGP on TheBat - help me

    Hello,

    I'm using The Bat as my mailprogram.

    And now I need encrypting e-mails and attachment with PGP.

    Unfortunately it doesn't works.

    I've prepared private and public PGP keys.
    But when I try to send message i can only see that information:
    "There are not public kays or they are anulated or not valid"

    Plese help me, because i need it to my new work.

    Best Regards

    Waldemar
    garland@wp.pl

    PS
    Sorry for my english.

  2. Re: PGP on TheBat - help me

  3. Re: PGP on TheBat - help me

    > > I'm using The Bat as my mailprogram.
    >
    > Should we guess the Bat version?

    I've version 1.49, but on my notebook I've just installed 30-days trial
    version 2.01
    and on both versions my problems seems to be identicaly the same.

    > > And now I need encrypting e-mails and attachment
    > > with PGP. Unfortunately it doesn't works.

    > It should work with The Bat! 2.x.

    As I've told on this trial version 2.01 the communicats are the same

  4. Re: PGP on TheBat - help me

    Hello WaLdI,

    Wednesday, November 5, 2003, 6:00:43 AM, you wrote:

    W> I've prepared private and public PGP keys. But when I try to send
    W> message i can only see that information: "There are not public kays
    W> or they are anulated or not valid"

    What version of pgp are you using? Can you sign or encrypt and sign
    using your pgp's tray utility?

    Did you select the appropriate pgp version in The Bat's "Tools/Open
    PGP/Choose OpenPGP Version" menu?

    --
    Best regards,
    Kevin

    Remove KC from my address when replying by e-mail.
    ..

  5. Re: PGP on TheBat - help me

    WaLdI wrote:
    :> > I'm using The Bat as my mailprogram.
    :>
    :> Should we guess the Bat version?
    : I've version 1.49, but on my notebook I've just installed 30-days trial
    : version 2.01
    : and on both versions my problems seems to be identicaly the same.

    did you download the pgp.dll 's ?

    did you set the correct path to your keys ?
    --
    Exit! Stage Left!

+ Reply to Thread