In Memoriam // Disastry // one year - PGP

  1. In Memoriam // Disastry // one year

    it was one year ago today that Disastry fell in a tragic mountain climbing
    accident,
    (although it was not verified and publicized until some months later,
    and when it was, it listed Oct.31st 2002 as the date)

    Disastry was a main contributor to all crypto related endeavors,
    and is the author of the idea module for gnupg,
    and of the enhanced pgp 2.6.3 multi series

    the last project he was working on,
    {but did not have a chance to complete ;-((( }
    was an open source freeware cross-platform type of encrypted container that
    would function like scramdisk and pgpdisk, but on all current systems

    his homepage has been archived here:
    http://web.archive.org/web/200109270...astry.dhs.org/

    (the links no longer work at the archived site)

    the multi versions of 2.6.3 up until version 5, are available at zedz:
    ftp://ftp.zedz.com/pub/crypto/pgp/pgp20/

    his last version, version 6, which included the newer larger sha hashes, is
    here:
    http://www.angelfire.com/pr/pgpf/pgp...3iamulti06.zip

    i have tried uploading it to zedz, but have not been successful,
    would like to request anyone with experience in uploading to the zedz
    'incoming' folders to try
    (tia)

    would like again to express appreciation and thanks for all his friendly
    help and attention,
    as well as his outstanding capabilities and skills

    may his spirit find serenity and happiness in the cumulative good and light
    that he brought to to the many who had contact with him and his
    achievements

    with Profound Respect,

    vedaal

  2. Re: In Memoriam // Disastry // one year

+ Reply to Thread