gpg recipient lists - PGP

This is a discussion on gpg recipient lists - PGP ; How do I set up recipient lists with gpg? TIA, Paul Oertel...

  1. gpg recipient lists

    How do I set up recipient lists with gpg?

    TIA,
    Paul Oertel

  2. Re: gpg recipient lists

  3. Re: gpg recipient lists

    paul.oertel@citigroup.com (Paul Oertel) wrote in
    news:fc010f3c.0310200950.ec92d31@posting.google.co m:

    > How do I set up recipient lists with gpg?

    The easy way:
    If you are using Windows, install the freeware GPGShell:

    Then launch the GPGKeys application, right-click on any key and select
    the "Add to List" option.

    HTH,
    John

+ Reply to Thread