Keydownload failure with Gnupp - PGP

This is a discussion on Keydownload failure with Gnupp - PGP ; I tried to download a public key with GNUPP with the function "Import Key from a Public Key Server". It didn`t work and I got the information: "Public Key Server Error Key ID must contain only hexadecimal digits". Who can ...

  1. Keydownload failure with Gnupp

    I tried to download a public key with GNUPP with the function "Import
    Key from a Public Key Server". It didn`t work and I got the
    information:
    "Public Key Server Error
    Key ID must contain only hexadecimal digits".
    Who can help? What is wrong?
    Thank you
    Gisela

  2. Re: Keydownload failure with Gnupp

  3. Re: Keydownload failure with Gnupp

    Igor Ivanov wrote:

    > Gisela Lohmann wrote:
    >
    >>I tried to download a public key with GnuPG with the function
    >>"Import Key from a Public Key Server". It didn't work and I got
    >>the information: "Public Key Server Error: Key ID must contain
    >>only hexadecimal digits". Who can help? What is wrong?

    To see how you're trying to do this would help, yes, but if all else
    fails you can of course copy & paste to a file and then gpg --import
    filename that way...

    --
    - jayjwa *Https Only* Mod-SSL / PGP Key / CA Onsite

+ Reply to Thread