Key revoked, sent to Server anything else I should do - PGP

  2. Re: Key revoked, sent to Server anything else I should do

  3. Re: Key revoked, sent to Server anything else I should do

    "Sean Rima (SEE SIG FOR REAL EMAIL ADDRESS)" wrote:
    > My last key expired and I revoked it and sent the revoike to the key
    > server. As this is the first time I expired a key should I dispatch a
    > copy of the revoke anywhere else.

    If your key truly expired because it was generated with an
    expiration date, nothing else has to be done. However, if you
    decided your key was too old and it should expire which yo
    accomplished by revoking it, then you should check various key
    servers to make sure the revocation propagated. Some key servers
    fail to synchronize for a period of time, in which case you will
    have to upload the revoked key on several servers.

    > Q: Because it reverses the logical flow of conversation.
    > A: Why is top posting frowned upon?

    This is inconsistent among various newsgroups. Some want only
    bottom posting; others want only top posting. Do what makes
    sense. Note that here I used interleaved posting.

    --

    David E. Ross

    Concerned about someone snooping into your E-mail?
    Use PGP. See my

  4. Re: Key revoked, sent to Server anything else I should do

+ Reply to Thread