Common PGP Pass Phrases - PGP

This is a discussion on Common PGP Pass Phrases - PGP ; Does anyone have a list of common PGP phrases, kinda like wordlists are to passwords? I found a neat PGP cracking program and it needs a phrase list. I could make one as good as any, but if one is ...

  1. Common PGP Pass Phrases

    Does anyone have a list of common PGP phrases, kinda like wordlists are
    to passwords? I found a neat PGP cracking program and it needs a phrase
    list. I could make one as good as any, but if one is ready-made that
    would help alot. Thanks!

    --
    - jayjwa 4 Spammers: mailto: listme@listme.dsbl.org

    ==Atr2.Ath.Cx: Linux Tough, Powered by Slackware.=============