help - PGP

This is a discussion on help - PGP ; i have just downloaded pgp for the first time and have no clue on how to use it would someone please be kind enough to mail me information on where i can go to get information on the subject? i ...

  1. help

    i have just downloaded pgp for the first time and have no clue on how
    to use it would someone please be kind enough to mail me information
    on where i can go to get information on the subject? i can be reached
    at hilc@netzero.net

    thank you

  2. Re: help

  3. Re: help