PGP 8.1 installed under Administrator / doesn't work under different user!!! - PGP

This is a discussion on PGP 8.1 installed under Administrator / doesn't work under different user!!! - PGP ; Hi, I am running Windows XP and installed the latest Version pf PGP wich can create encrypted containers. When I try to use pgp under a different user on my computer it says the license would not suffice or something ...

  1. PGP 8.1 installed under Administrator / doesn't work under different user!!!

    Hi,

    I am running Windows XP and installed the latest Version pf PGP wich
    can create encrypted containers.
    When I try to use pgp under a different user on my computer it says
    the license would not suffice or something like that.

    How can I use those containers under all users on my computer?

    Thank you very much!!!

  2. Re: PGP 8.1 installed under Administrator / doesn't work under different user!!!

  3. Re: PGP 8.1 installed under Administrator / doesn't work under different user!!!

  4. Re: PGP 8.1 installed under Administrator / doesn't work under different user!!!

  5. Re: PGP 8.1 installed under Administrator / doesn't work under different user!!!

  6. Re: PGP 8.1 installed under Administrator / doesn't work under different user!!!

    Richard Hunt writes:

    > PGP 8.0.1 is the German Language version; it contains the same
    > functions as your 8.0.2 English version.

    8.0.1 != 8.1

  7. Re: PGP 8.1 installed under Administrator / doesn't work under different user!!!

  8. Re: PGP 8.1 installed under Administrator / doesn't work under different user!!!

+ Reply to Thread