PGPDisk and external device 160go USB2... - PGP

This is a discussion on PGPDisk and external device 160go USB2... - PGP ; I did not succeed in creating a volume disk (size = 35go) with PGP 6.02 on Win XP / External Drive USB2 160GO. The initialization is OK bu not the format operation... - PGP allows volume > 35Go ? - ...

  1. PGPDisk and external device 160go USB2...

    I did not succeed in creating a volume disk (size = 35go) with PGP 6.02 on
    Win XP / External Drive USB2 160GO.

    The initialization is OK bu not the format operation...

    - PGP allows volume > 35Go ?
    - Which format : NTFS or FAT after initialization of volume disk ?

  2. Re: PGPDisk and external device 160go USB2...

    "Houba" wrote in

    > I did not succeed in creating a volume disk (size = 35go) with PGP
    > 6.02 on Win XP / External Drive USB2 160GO.
    >
    > The initialization is OK bu not the format operation...
    >
    > - PGP allows volume > 35Go ?
    > - Which format : NTFS or FAT after initialization of volume disk ?

    I responded to your post in alt.security.pgp

    --
    Tom McCune