Component for PGP encryption - PGP

This is a discussion on Component for PGP encryption - PGP ; FYI Component for PGP encryption http://community.wow.net/grt/nsdpgp.html NSDPGP3.DLL NSDPGP3X.DLL NSDPGP2.DLL Freeware. Freely distributable. NSDPGP2.DLL is a COM Wrapper to PGP versions 7 and 8. This Object is designed to be used from ASP, Visual Basic, the Windows Scripting Host, MS Office ...

  1. Component for PGP encryption

    FYI

    Component for PGP encryption

    http://community.wow.net/grt/nsdpgp.html

    NSDPGP3.DLL
    NSDPGP3X.DLL
    NSDPGP2.DLL

    Freeware. Freely distributable.

    NSDPGP2.DLL is a COM Wrapper to PGP versions 7 and 8.

    This Object is designed to be used from ASP, Visual Basic, the
    Windows Scripting
    Host, MS Office VBA, Java, Delphi, Visual C++ etc.

    It provides methods for KeyID lookup, file encryption, decryption,
    signing, verification and wiping, string encryption and decryption,
    key
    pair generation, key import and export and KeyServer import.

    NSDPGP3.DLL is a COM Wrapper to PGP version 8.
    It is currently under development and will be released in about two
    weeks.
    It will have additional string based and modified file based
    methods.

    NSDPGP3X.DLL is a companion DLL to NSDPGP3.DLL.
    It is a COM Wrapper to the Self Decrypting Archive (SDA) functions
    of PGP version 8.
    Its single method allows creation of a PGP SDA file. It is
    available now.

    --
    Gerard R Thomas
    Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago

  2. Re: Component for PGP encryption

    Thanks for posting this! I have been looking for one of these for a while!

    "grt" wrote in message news:Xns93FAB020A6D26grt@130.133.1.4...
    > FYI
    >
    > Component for PGP encryption
    >
    > http://community.wow.net/grt/nsdpgp.html
    >
    > NSDPGP3.DLL
    > NSDPGP3X.DLL
    > NSDPGP2.DLL
    >
    > Freeware. Freely distributable.
    >
    > NSDPGP2.DLL is a COM Wrapper to PGP versions 7 and 8.
    >
    > This Object is designed to be used from ASP, Visual Basic, the
    > Windows Scripting
    > Host, MS Office VBA, Java, Delphi, Visual C++ etc.
    >
    > It provides methods for KeyID lookup, file encryption, decryption,
    > signing, verification and wiping, string encryption and decryption,
    > key
    > pair generation, key import and export and KeyServer import.
    >
    > NSDPGP3.DLL is a COM Wrapper to PGP version 8.
    > It is currently under development and will be released in about two
    > weeks.
    > It will have additional string based and modified file based
    > methods.
    >
    > NSDPGP3X.DLL is a companion DLL to NSDPGP3.DLL.
    > It is a COM Wrapper to the Self Decrypting Archive (SDA) functions
    > of PGP version 8.
    > Its single method allows creation of a PGP SDA file. It is
    > available now.
    >

    > --
    > Gerard R Thomas
    > Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago
    > mailto:grt@wow.net mailto:grt@geocities.com
    > PGP Key IDs: RSA:0x9DBCDE7D DH/DSS:0xFF7155A2

+ Reply to Thread