Is there an encryption product which which can make a self decrypting executable which includes its
own secure viewer? I have a need to supply password lists to "managers" who will not have PGP and
always seem to have their hard drives widely shared and otherwise wouldn't know how to protect what
I am required to give them, so the PGP freeware self-decryption which saves the decrypted file on
their desktop would be unwise. If they compromise the password list, I'm the one who gets in
trouble. I'm guessing this is a common problem.