Send large encrypted email programatically to unknown client - PGP

This is a discussion on Send large encrypted email programatically to unknown client - PGP ; Hi, I have few questions. This might be the wrong forum, so please tell me where to go if it is... Otherwise, please help if you can. I want an application of mine to send mail with attachments automatically. All ...

  1. Send large encrypted email programatically to unknown client

    Hi,

    I have few questions. This might be the wrong forum, so please tell me
    where to go if it is... Otherwise, please help if you can.

    I want an application of mine to send mail with attachments
    automatically. All the user of the application should have to do is
    type an email address and then click some "Send" button in my GUI. I
    want my application to deal with the rest (the attachment is picked
    automatically by the application). I also need the emails to be signed
    and encrypted (without the users interaction) and be readable in any
    properly set up client (Outlook, Outlook express, Eudora, Pegasus
    etc.).

    1. Is this possible to achive?
    2. How is this achived? I read in
    microsoft.public.win32.programmer.messaging that this is not possible
    to achieve with 100% guarantee with MAPI.

    Regards,

    Pontus

  2. Re: Send large encrypted email programatically to unknown client

+ Reply to Thread