Help with PGP Ms-Dos version - PGP

This is a discussion on Help with PGP Ms-Dos version - PGP ; Please, Can Someone help me? I Have do Make an automatic process to encrypt and decrypt files. Im using command lines to do it, but the Program ask me to Input the Passphase. I Want to use the configuration file ...

  1. Help with PGP Ms-Dos version

    Please, Can Someone help me?
    I Have do Make an automatic process to encrypt and decrypt files. Im using
    command lines to do it, but the Program ask me to Input the Passphase. I Want
    to use the configuration file to make this process automatic, so How to do a
    Configuration file (pgp.cfg)?

  2. Re: Help with PGP Ms-Dos version

+ Reply to Thread