pgp 8.0.2 specify password in command line for encrypt - PGP

This is a discussion on pgp 8.0.2 specify password in command line for encrypt - PGP ; Dear group, Is it possible to specify the password in command line for encrypting a file. like pgp -c filename.txt password I am using PGP 8.0.2 on Windows. Any help please. TIA sarath...

  1. pgp 8.0.2 specify password in command line for encrypt

    Dear group,
    Is it possible to specify the password in command line
    for encrypting a file.

    like

    pgp -c filename.txt password

    I am using PGP 8.0.2 on Windows.

    Any help please.
    TIA
    sarath

  2. Re: pgp 8.0.2 specify password in command line for encrypt

+ Reply to Thread