Hi ,
I am new to PGP.what i need to do is to use PGP on LINUX and GPG on WINDOWS.
I want to encypt a file in LINUX using a PASSPHRASE and then decrypt it on windows using the same PASSPHRASE.
I downloaded the PGP freeware for LINUX.When i do a pgp -h i do not see any options for paassphrase.It only asks for passphrase when encrypting secret key.
I do not want public,private key pairs,I jus want to encypt using a passphrase.
If Anybody has worked on this kindlu guide me through.
I also need to automate the above process in a script
Thanks