I create one "resizeable 2GB PGPdisk", when the container is full,how can i make it to become 8GB? - PGP

This is a discussion on I create one "resizeable 2GB PGPdisk", when the container is full,how can i make it to become 8GB? - PGP ; I create one "resizeable 2GB PGPdisk", when the container is full, how can i resize it to 8GB? Thanks...

  1. I create one "resizeable 2GB PGPdisk", when the container is full,how can i make it to become 8GB?

    I create one "resizeable 2GB PGPdisk", when the container is full, how
    can i resize it to 8GB?

    Thanks

  2. Re: I create one "resizeable 2GB PGPdisk", when the container isfull, how can i make it to become 8GB?

    On 10月10日, 下午10时48分, Ajean wrote:
    > I create one "resizeable 2GB PGPdisk", when the container is full, how
    > can i resize it to 8GB?
    >
    > Thanks

    when i copy one bigger data into the cotainer, it always said "it's
    full". How can i do it?

    I'm waiting for your help,

    thanks

  3. Re: I create one "resizeable 2GB PGPdisk", when the container is full, how can i make it to become 8GB?

    Ajean wrote in
    m:

    > On 10月10日, 下午10时48分, Ajean wrote:
    >> I create one "resizeable 2GB PGPdisk", when the container is
    >> full, how can i resize it to 8GB?
    >>
    >> Thanks

    > when i copy one bigger data into the cotainer, it always said
    > "it's full". How can i do it?

    "PGP Desktop 9.x for Windows : I've created one "resizeable 15GB pgp
    disk", now the container is full, i want to resize"...

    HTH,
    John

+ Reply to Thread